The TRUTHcast may be an improvised comedy podcast that parodies conspiracy theories hosted by me and Alex Bozinovic, interviewing our funniest friends portraying different eccentric characters.
It might also be a very serious podcast hosted by Thomas Luge and Dickie Rickets where they talk to local heroes who are brave enough to report on the truths they don’t want you to know.
- Preview Episode – Alex and I separate ourselves from this
- Chemtrails with Dr. Teri O’Reilli (not Jimmy Doom)
- The Four Kinds of Animals with Mitch Webber (not DJ Dangler)
- Bigfoot Sexpert Connie Meaf (not Connor Meade)
- The Zodiac Killer with C. Ira Abernathy (not Chris Petersen)
- Our Hacker Unmasked (it isn’t Brett Mercer)
- The Sexy Mailbag Episode
- Lizard People with Kathy Clausen (not Jenny Bloomer)
- Patriotism with the Truth Hound (not Matt Naas)
- The Illusion of Time & Zero w/ the Pilfer Bros (not Isaac Landfert and Jon Pfendler)
- Helter Skelter with Paul Starr (not Samantha Rager)
- Professional Wrestling & 9/11 with Rodney Dangerfield (not Brad Wenzel)
- The Sexy Secret of our Water with Jeri Sandals (not Dave Landau)
- Conspiracy Gang Bang with Walter Allen Lincoln Klay (not Tim Den Otter)
- Buttilingus with Theopold Wilson (not David Merheje)
- Conspiracy Jerk Off with Foot Fetishist Jeff Horste (yes Jeff Horste)
- Smoking Meth with the Swandicks (Martin Butler and Angie Mae)
- Video Game Violence with Ballsrog Gamer (Dave Snead)
- The Rotten State of Rotten Tomatoes with Bob Coffee (Chris Newberg)
- In Search of…My Brother with Richie Unknown (Brett Terhune)
- Harry Potter and the Hidden Agenda with Ben Floozen (Thaddeaus McKee)
Here are the episodes of the podcast I helped create and co-hosted for awhile where we “remade” Hollywood classics.
- They Live with Cinema Roast Crunch’s Bret Hayden
- Back to the Future with podcast mogul Scott Carelli
- Song Remakes with Detroit punk band Rebel Spies!
- Men in Black with comedian Brett Mercer
- Se7en Mini-Episode with our Facebook Group
- Buckaroo Banzai with comedian Samantha Rager
- Clue with comedian/producer/Sharknado star/Trivia with Budds host Ryan Budds
- It’s a Wonderful Life with Arsenic Lullaby creator Douglas Paszkiewicz
- Ghost with comedian/producer Heather Kozlakowski (Our Valentine’s Day Special!)
- Hackers with writer/producer Diane Bloom
- Animal House with comedian Dave Landau
- The Princess Bride with actor Zach Luna
- The Long Kiss Goodnight – Christmas Special
- Repo Man with actor/poet/A.L.D. front man Jimmy Doom
- Hocus Pocus with artist Lindsey Lleras
- Demolition Man with comedian DJ Dangler
- Goonies with comedian Allyson Hood
- Robocop – First Episode!
- Zero Episode – Get to know Sam and Mike
That’s Bullshit, Right? – Don’t Piss on a Historical Church
Long before TRUTH was a thing, I was a guest on Alex Bozinovic’s podcast with John Mahar and Ian Cellarmen.
That’s Bullshit, Right? – Tomatoes, Carrots with Dickie Rickets
To kick off the Truthcast, I returned to TBR as my alter-ego Dickie Rickets.
Big Time Garbage: Knuckle Children of Rage
2/3 of the Big Time Garbage Podcast, Brett Mercer and Blain Hill, had me and comedian Ken Witzgall on for a fun and sprawling tangent filled conversation.
This Has To Be Funny Right? Episode 20
Shane Dials had a casual conversation about me where we covered my last couple of years in Los Angeles when DJ Dangler and I got really close multiple times to selling a cartoon we created with Marc Maron starring.
One Crazy Story Episode 15
My long time friend Nate Ambruster has different comedians on to share an amusing anecdote from their life. He had me on to talk about my first show in Los Angeles where I found out I’d have to follow Louis CK!
WTF with Marc Maron Episode 330
I was on the legendary WTF along with Jim Earl, Moby, TJ Miller, Jake Fogelnest and Aries Spears. Marc grills me on my divorce and what it’s like to live in Detroit.
Flight 1977: Destination McMurdo Station, Antarctica
I talked to the crew of Flight 1977 about Flesh Gordon and Lori Petty on the way to McMurdo Station. Did this podcast turn me into The Thing? I don’t know. Maybe my aversion to Michigan and the cold weather is because I don’t want you to know that you can’t see my breath when I exhale.
Ballsrog’s Next Level Podcast: 1 on 1 with Mike Bobbitt
Right as I was about to move to Los Angeles, I sat down with my old friend Ballsrog Gamer to talk about life and our history in comedy together.
Just Talkin’ With Sam: Bonding over Gamestop
I sat down with the Sam Show Nation and talked about video games.